Give your taste buds new excitement by preparing your vegetables a different way. Roasting your vegetables is a healthy option in comparison to frying.
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Favorite herbs & spices
- Side salad, whole wheat bread or soup (optional)
- Prepare eggplant, mushrooms, peppers, and onions to make for a wonderful meal (chop vegetables in a large size because they cook down in the oven).
- Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and add your favorite herbs and spices (i.e., salt, pepper, garlic, Italian seasonings, chili powder, etc.).
- Pop them into the oven at 350° for 15 minutes and then mix the ingredients together.
- Place the vegetables back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Take them out when they’re at the consistency that you like.
- Serve with a side salad, on 100% whole wheat bread, or with soup!