Summer salads are a great way to get your daily dose of lean protein, fruit, and vegetables.
- Assorted fresh greens (romaine and raw spinach)
- 4 strawberries, diced
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of cucumbers, diced
- A few cherry tomatoes
- 1 serving of pine nuts
- 4-6 ounces of chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Seasonings (salt and pepper)
- Lightly brush chicken with olive oil, season, and grill.
- While the chicken is cooking, clean and dry fresh greens.
- Plate the greens and add salad toppings: diced strawberries, blueberries, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and pine nuts.
- Serve with a light dressing, preferably oil and vinegar. Enjoy!