- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen California blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup and 1/2 cup cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Stir in the vegetables, rice and ham. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.